Monday October 21, 2013
Are you aged between 13-18? Would you like to get involved in the King's Gardens Project?
WE NEED YOU!
What kind of things would I do?
- Help organise events you would like to see in King's Gardens
- Help promote and market the gardens as for teenagers
- Have your say on decisions in the gardens
- ...and much more!
There are so many reasons to volunteer, and everyone has their own personal reason, however here are some of the main benefits:
- Learn new skills
- Volunteering looks great on your C.V.
- Work alongside experts in their field
- Make new friends
- Knowing your making a unique contribution
- Get formal training
- Count to work work towards the Duke of Edinburgh Award
If you are interested we are holding a session on Friday 25th October at The Royal Clifton Hotel on the Promenade at 5pm!
Pop down and see what it's all about! Bring your mates!
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0151 934 2497.